INVITATION TO TENDER
PROCURING ENTITY: Agricultural Development Corporation & Agricultural Finance Corporation
CONTRACT NAME AND DESCRIPTION: Disposal of 400KVA Generator at Development House, Nairobi
The Agricultural Development Corporation & Agricultural Finance Corporation now invites sealed tenders from eligible candidates to purchase of a 400KVA Cummins Generator.
1. Interested eligible candidates may obtain further information at the address provided below. Items will be sold as they are, without any encumbrances.
2. Interested tenderers may inspect the goods to be sold on Tuesday, 27th September, 2022 at 11.00a.m. at the address given below.
3 A complete set of tender documents may be obtained by interested candidates upon payment of non-refundable fees of Kshs.1,000.00 in cash or banker's cheque payable to ‘ADC/AFC Development House’. Tender documents may be obtained electronically from the ADC’s Website www.adc.or.ke, AFC’S Website www.agrifinance.org or www.tenders.go.ke. Tender documents obtained electronically will be free of charge. Tenderers downloading documents from a designated Website shall advise the Procurement Entity that they have downloaded the tender documents, giving full contact addresses of the tenderer (email, telephone number and postal address).
4. Tenderers will be required to pay in advance a refundable deposit as indicated in the Appendix to Instructions to tenderers.
5. Completed tenders must be delivered to the address below on or before 30th September, 2022, at 11.00a.m. Electronic Tenders will not be permitted.
6. Prices quoted should be net, must be in Kenya Shillings and shall remain valid for the period to be determined by the Procuring Entity from the closing date of the tender.
7. Tenders will be opened immediately after the deadline date and time specified above or any deadline date and time specified later. Tenders will be publicly opened in the presence of the Tenderers' designated representatives who choose to attend at the address below.
8. Late tenders will be rejected.
9. The addresses referred to above are:
• Address for obtaining further information, and for inspecting the goods to be sold.
ADC/AFC Development House,
P. O. Box 47101 – 00100, Nairobi.
2nd Floor, Room 9 & 10,
Development House along Moi Avenue, Nairobi
• Address for Submission of Tenders.
Completed Tender Documents in plain sealed envelopes marked with the tender number and title should be deposited in the Tender Box located adjacent to door number 10, 2nd floor of Development House. Moi Avenue, Nairobi.
Tenders which do not fit in the tender box should be deposited in Room 10, 2nd Floor of Development House , Moi Avenue, Nairobi, on or before 11.00a.m. 30th September, 2022,
• Address for Opening of Tenders.
Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter, i.e. 30th September, 2022 at 11.00a.m. at the
ADC/AFC Conference Hall, 3rd Floor of Development House along Moi Avenue, Nairobi.
ADC/AFC DEVELOPMENT HOUSE.
DATED: 22nd September, 2022